ARS Summer Sinus Symposium
- Posted on: Jul 25 2017
The 6th Annual American Rhinologic Society Summer Sinus Symposium was held in Wash,DC JULY 15-17th 2017
The ARS Summer Sinus Symposium in Washington, D.C. is a highly educational program that brings together interested otolaryngologists in one forum to discuss all aspects of rhinology and the impact these issues have on patient care in your practice. National leaders in rhinology will lead discussions of pertinent clinical issues that affect all otolaryngologists practicing rhinology.
Dr. Setzen spoke on 2 panels and delivered one major lecture:
- Would You Do This in Your Office?
Panel: Michael Armstrong, Martin Citardi, Boris Karanfilov, Spencer Payne, Michael Setzen
- Understand the socioeconomic impact of office surgery.
- To understand appropriate patient and pathology selection for office surgery
- Demonstrate the types of procedures that can be safely performed in the office setting.
- Understand the common diagnostic considerations in evaluating nasal obstruction.
- Learn to recognize the common mistakes to avoid in assessing nasal obstruction and nasal valve collapse
- Learn both standard and new approaches for correction of nasal obstruction and valve collapse
- Understand the impact of the 2016 survey on endoscopic sinus surgery codes, MIPS and MACRA
- Understand how a rhinologist can prepare for the necessary quality measure needed in 2017
- Recognize the Financial Impact of CRS on Society and how the Rhinologist can lessen the burden
Posted in: Uncategorized